inaugural function of transitional curriculum for -BAMS FIRST YEAR 2021-22
Induction program was organized by The Youth Foundation of India Rajnandgaon CG. The program was presided by Dean Dr. S.K. Nanda .The Program was inaugurated by aTilak ceremony, Dhanvantar Pooja, Booque Presentation and Welcome address by our Dean/Principal Dr. S.K.Nanda. It was followed by Guest lecture in morning sessions and departmental visitation after lunch every day.
All our newly admitted and final year students More than 250 students attended the Program with parents which was conducted from 11.04.2022 (11: 00: 00 am) to 27.04 .2022(04:00:00 pm). Dr. Satendra dubey and Dr. Vajra pratap and Dr. Akhil Agrwal were the co-ordianators of the Program. Faculty and student volunteers from across programs worked extensively to ensure that the induction was well organized. All students were provided with certificates after successfully completing the program. The Guest speakers were also presented a Momento with certificates of appreciation by College. The function was concluded with proposingvote of thanks by Dr. Satendra kumar dubey.We would like to thank our Management, Principal, Faculty members and students for making the program a grand success.
Ø Our Hon’ble Chief Guest of the Induction Program was:-
1. Mr. N. C. Parakh Chairman of MCAS
2. Mr. S. K. Boddun Vice Chairaman of MCAS
3. Er. Sanjya Golchha Secretary of MCAS
4. Dr. S. K. Nanda Dean of MCAS
5. Mr.Shree Sanjay Agrawal IAS at GAD, Govt. of Chhattisgarh
6. Dr. Namrata Joshi (Professor) Dep.-Ras-Shastra & Bhaishajya kalpna at BHU UP
7. Dr. Shusheel Dwivedi (Professor) Dep.- RachnaShareer at Govt. Ayurveda College Raipur CG
8. Dr. Harimohan Shukla ( HOD&Professor) Dep.- Panchkarma at Govt. Ayurveda College Raipur CG 9. Dr. G .R. Chaturvedi (HOD &Professor)Dep.- Rachna Shareer at Govt. Ayurveda College Raipur CG